Raynor Garage Doors is an industry leading manufacturer of steel garage doors and aluminum garage door in many versions. These high-quality doors are ideal for homes and businesses in Madison WI and throughout the region. When considering a replacement garage door there are a host of options with Raynor garage doors among the industry leaders. Raynor combines quality door materials with styling to fit any architectural concept. A wide selection of colors is an added bonus.
Raynor Garage Doors Offer More Than 1,800 Colors
Thanks to Raynor’s OptiFinishTM process garage door sections can be painted after they are assembled so homeowners can customize the color of their doors. This unique color option features Sherwin-Williams® BP enamel paint – an outer layer is applied to prepainted galvanized steel to not only provide color but add an additional layer of protection to the door. The color options are available on these models:
- Aspen Series
The paint system makes it easier to match colors with other finishes painted with Sherwin-Williams paints. Matches can be made by sending the actual colors and wood stain on your home to Raynor before steel garage doors are finished.
Raynor Garage Doors Blend Beauty and Durability
The beauty of natural wood is blended with the rugged performance of steel in the Raynor ShowCase doors with AccuFinish woodgrain colors. They add instant curb appeal to every home. These wood-look doors resist the harmful effects of UV rays while making a true statement on your property. The woodgrain colors are available in five door designs:
- Carriage House
- Flush Beadline
Steel Garage Doors – Know Your Options
When it’s time for a new garage door, steel garage doors are the most popular choice. But even limiting your selection to one material leaves you with many options. Throughout the garage door industry, it is understood that the quality of the replacement door is only as good as the technicians who install it. Working with a professional, Raynor-trained installation team is one of the most important factors in maintaining long-term performance
Your garage door is the largest moving element in your home. Making sure it moves smoothly and securely is critical. Garage doors have to meet your expectations when it comes to:
Selecting The Right Raynor Garage Doors
Sometimes the decision to buy a new garage door is easy – the old one breaks – or it can be complicated – there are style, color and design considerations. Selecting the right door for your garage includes more details than you may realize, consider:
- Installing the proper size – there are no true standard size garage door openings, so there are a lot of garage doors to cover different widths and heights.
- Proper support – the construction of the garage dictates how the garage doors are installed – things like clearance between door and ceiling and the need for reinforcing the supports need to be evaluated. Repeated opening and closing imparts stress to tracks and rails.
- Parts match – There are more components to a garage door installation than most people realize and making sure that all the springs, cables and safety items fit the size of the door is made easier with experience and training.
- Matching Opener to Door – Installing a garage door opener that’s under-powered puts the door and the operator at risk. A professional Raynor garage doors installer is prepared to match the correct horsepower for each door.
- The Right Tools – Professional installers have the right tools to complete the installation quickly, efficiently and safely.
Don’t Cut Corners – Go With A Garage Door Pro
Raynor-trained installers follow the precision guidelines of the Institute of Door Dealer Education & Accreditation (IDEA). To be certified to these standards dealers and their staff must pass comprehensive courses and written exams. Raynor also provides hands-on classes at its Illinois Training Academy.
The trained professionals at Northland Door Systems provide timely service for all garage doors and accessories. They are ready to help select your customized Raynor garage doors. They provide the area’s widest selection of replacement garage doors and in-stock supplies.
Call Northland Door Systems at 608-251-3627 or email us for professional recommendations to blend style, performance and curb appeal while selecting Raynor garage doors for your Madison WI home.