For more than 50 years Safe-Way garage doors have been making unmatched first impressions. There’s one that’s just right for your Madison WI home. These American-made doors are available in many styles, colors and sizes including:
- Wooden doors
- Steel doors – both insulated and non-insulated
- Raised and flush panel designs
- Carriage house
All residential doors come with heavy duty hardware.
Overhead garage doors provide protection from weather, home security and easy access. They have to be rugged and maneuverable at the same time. Safe-Way doors are made in the Midwest by craftsmen who know the rigors of seasonal extremes. They create doors to stand up to whatever your Madison area neighborhood has to offer.
Built For Style And Performance
Once you get past the decision on what style fits your home – classic, carriage door, contemporary, etc. – there are materials to consider. Safe-Way residential garage doors are available in four different series:
- The Ambient Series adds rustic charm with classic curb appeal. With high-density polyurethane foam insulation for added strength and additional R-value weather protection. Low-maintenance doors available in a variety of colors to complement classic architectural styles. Colors include – almond, black, bronze, brown, desert tan, driftwood, grey, hunter green, oak, rosewood, sandstone and white.
- The Regency Series – these residential doors combine the distinctive style of a wood-look design with the strength of steel panels. Features include polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two steel skins. Various window styles available and the factory baked-on finish shines in several standard color choices. The Regency Madera models replicate stained wood.
- Choice Series – this is the series of doors designed for long-lasting durability and modern styling at competitive prices. Available with several window styles and many color options.
To research the style, color and size best suited to your home, use the Safe-Way Door Designer. It includes nearly 20 different home garage styles to apply to your choice. The many design and mechanical features reviewed include:
- Model options, colors and windows
- Width and height of your door opening
- Headroom – distance from top of opening to ceiling
- Side-room – distance from the side of the door to the wall (left and/or right)
- Back room – distance from the header away from the door opening
- Appropriate door opener installations
- Side or center lock position
- Wind loading – do you live in an area where the door must withstand high wind pressure? There are several wind load-certified models.
Safe-Way Garage Doors Make A Statement
A high-quality garage door installation enhances your home’s curb appeal. It makes a statement to friends and neighbors. It’s a solid investment. Safe-Way has built upon its long standing in the garage door manufacturing industry and is a member of the International Door Association (IDA) and Door And Access System Manufacturers Association International (DASMA).
High-quality manufacturing techniques and engineering systems are only as good as the trained professionals who install your garage doors. With many options for new and replacement garage doors, finding the right material for looks, performance and colors takes experience.
Calling upon local professionals you can create a door that matches your home and lifestyle. Call or email Northland Door Systems at 608-251-3627. Our professionals are up-to-date on all the latest materials and designs. We’ll connect you with the Safe-Way Garage Doors’ style perfect for your Madison WI home.