When you want a true custom look to your Madison WI area home, a Timberlane garage door is just the thing. There are no stock sizes or “standard” configuration. Featuring state-of-the-art engineering using wood and high-tech maintenance-free materials each door is one-of-a-kind. In addition, Timberlane is well known for its line of shutters so your garage door and home accents match perfectly.
These American-made garage doors feature premium finishes and detailed, custom hardware. Employing master craftsmen, woodworkers and engineers Timberlane’s distinctive styles set the company apart.
While many companies have shifted their marketing efforts toward “big box” and direct sales, Timberlane works with dedicated professionals like Northland Door Systems.
The Timberlane Garage Door Lineup
The custom garage door lineup includes three types of doors created around their basic construction materials. Additional options revolve around styling. The three door choices include:
- Insulated wood base doors – the Vintage garage door series.
- Insulated steel base doors – Fusion garage doors.
- Either wood or steel with premium wood or high-grade PVC overlay – Luxcore garage doors
Each series of Timberlane garage doors has an insulating R-Value of 18. Every door includes choices of windows, finishes and design. Hand-crafted, each door can complement your home’s exterior and capture your unique personality. It makes sense to extend the idea of curb appeal to the largest single accent on the outside of your house, doesn’t it?
Explore Custom Garage Door Options
The three series of custom garage doors from Timberlane offer dozens of options beyond basic building materials. Explore the choices each offers:
- Vintage Garage Doors – hand-crafted of high-quality wood treated to resist moisture. Doors in the vintage line are available with Western Hemlock, Western Red Cedar, Red Grandis, Spanish Cedar and Sapele Mahogany overlay.
- Fusion Garage Doors – with a 2-inch thick steel base and ¾-inch wood overlay Fusion doors include the charm and warmth of premium wood with the added durability and strength of insulated steel. The moisture-resistant wood overlays are also available in Western Hemlock, Western Red Cedar, Red Grandis, Spanish Cedar and Sapele Mahogany.
- Luxcore Garage Doors – a cellular PVC overlay on top of a 2-inch thick insulated steel base results in rugged, maintenance-free doors. PVC overlays reflect the look of real wood for authentic styling.
Additional customizing options are available within each series. No matter the engineering advantages you choose, there are accent and styling choices to make each door very personal. You put a lot of thought into the architectural style, accents and color of your house. So, it makes sense to give as much, or more consideration to what is probably your No. 1 way inside, right?
Give The Garage Door A Special Touch
If you’re like most homeowners, you’ll decide on how you want a new garage door to look before you dive into the details of how it’s built. Timberlane understands. Available for all its customized garage doors are the following popular designer touches:
- Carriage Style Garage Doors –a the Timberline Carriage Collection provides the look and appeal of an authentic swing-style carriage house door. Additional customization comes from selecting different panel designs, windows and hardware. Available for both single and double doors.
- Farmhouse Style Garage Doors – to complement the popular farmhouse decorating trend, Timberlane created the Farmhouse Collection. It combines modern construction and materials with timeless rustic appeal. Additional customization comes from selecting different panel designs, windows and hardware. Available for both single and double doors.
Traditional Trifold Garage Doors – The Trifold Collection is inspired by old-style folding doors but incorporate all the advantages of the modern overhead garage door. Additional customization comes from selecting different panel designs, windows and hardware. Available for both single and double doors.
Classic Garage Doors – featuring a simple yet elegant design the Classic Collection doors fit nicely with many architectural styles. Additional customization comes from selecting different panel designs, windows and hardware. Available for both single and double doors..
Bold, Dramatic Garage Doors – Whatever Works
The finishing touch is always special. There’s no reason to settle for a basic white or tan garage door anymore. A custom garage door means you pick the finishing touches, right? That includes colors and hardware.
True wood stains include: light oak, chestnut, cherry, myrtle, mahogany and ebony. Stains for vinyl overlays include: myrtle and ebony.
Are you more interested in matching the existing trim on your house? No problem. You can do that – or shake things up with dramatic new accents. Timberlane will provide an exact match – you send a color sample. Download and check out the Timberlane garage door professional color guide!
There is more to creating a dramatic, eye-catching garage door. How you use windows and creative applications of decorative and functional hardware makes a difference, too.
The Timberlane selection of decorative hardware takes another step in setting its doors apart from the competition – and your home apart from the rest of the neighborhood. Each of the varying garage door styles and designs comes with its own appropriate hardware collection. There’s a lot more available than you think. Need help sorting through the options from “every-day to exceptional?” Download and use of the Garage Door Hardware Guide.
Let A Pro Install Your Timberlane Garage Door
Timberlane built its more than 25-year-old reputation for excellence on providing custom products that exceed customer expectations. While a garage door may not look complicated, there’s more to each one than meets the eye. Reliable performance comes with professional, skilled installation. There may not be a lot of moving parts but the ones in play are large, heavy and must work in unison. Keeping garage doors going up and down on command takes skill, training and the right tools. Selecting the right garage door opener to match each door is part of the process. You want the peace of mind that comes from knowing your custom Timberlane door was installed by a full-time technician, not a handyman, right?
Northland Door Systems fields factory-trained and experienced technicians for every garage door installation. They’re skilled at balancing and adjusting garage doors and garage door openers. Timberlane is an elite garage door manufacturer making its one-of-a-kind custom doors available throughout southern Wisconsin. Northland Door Systems is proud to be one of its select links. In addition, Northland Door Systems repairs, installs and stands behind a long list of doors and accessories. When you need a new garage door, take advantage of our wide service area and decades of experience. Call or email Northland Door Systems at 608-251-3627 and let us introduce you to the benefits of a new Timberlane garage door to customize your in Madison WI home.