How Northland Door Systems
Is Responding To COVID-19
Response to COVID-19
March 16, 2020
To our valued customers-
Northland Door Systems is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and how the virus is impacting our customers, our team members, and our workplaces. We want to assure you that we are taking this issue seriously and that we are taking steps to limit the impact during these very challenging times. This situation is changing daily, but Northland Door Systems has implemented a policy specific to this pandemic that includes:
- Any employee who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home for a minimum of 14 days to recover and to prevent the spread to others.
- We have implemented additional cleaning measures in all of our facilities.
- Our office will have limited availability to customers and all factory interaction will be done by technology in lieu of face to face contact.
- On a daily basis, we are reminding our team to reduce the risk of spread by taking the following measures:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently (for at least 20 seconds) and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Disinfect your individual work surfaces daily.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing. When possible, use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Keep your hands away from your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Limit food sharing.
Additional measures for our Service & Remodel teams
We are taking additional measures with our Service & Remodel team to ensure that we keep them and you safe while they work in your home or business. These additional measures include:
- We are contacting each customer prior to our service visit. If you are not feeling well or have recently traveled to a high-risk area, we ask that you reschedule your appointment after 14 days for the safety of our team and their loved ones. In the event that emergency service is needed, our team will make our best effort to make accommodations to complete the work in a safe, efficient manner.
- We are not requiring tablets to be signed by customers at the end of each project until further notice.
- We will be focused on social distancing whenever possible, in which people remain a minimum of 6’ apart during our work.
We appreciate your business and your support of Northland Door Systems. Together, we will get through these challenging times.
President- Northland Door Systems